Friday, August 18, 2006


I wasn't too sure where I wanted to go with this next set of pictures, so I figured a nice post about Greg would be perfect! These are some of my favorite pictures..

I believe this is Greg his freshmen year at Columbia, right in front of Radio City Music Hall!


I think this may be Greg's junior year, on Halloween. He was supposed to be the tinman.. To his left is Rick, who was supposed to be a woman, then Greg Alushin who was dressed as a ninja, and Debra, who for some reason was perfect for her role as a "ghost."
This picture was taken the first month Greg and I were dating. My friend at the time insisted that he got a "make-over," which meant a big change in facial hair, a hair cut, a completely revamped wardrobe, and of course, cologne. This is the first picture we took of the all "made-over" Greg! This, of course, only happened because Greg agreed to it.. and later on admitted that he loved the change! He also told me his new "make-over" won him much attention upon his return at school! :(
I love this picture but the t-shirt is absolutely terrible. The shirt supports Columbia sailing team, but it's awful! I love this picture because it's got the classic Greg face and reflects his personality well. The girl in the picture with him is absolutely dreadful, but what can one do? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home